A fully automated system that can alert on any extreme or unreasonable changes in campaign performance. Using sophisticated statistical algorithms, GO Alerts can analyze the behavior of each of your Keywords, AdGroups and Campaigns and alert on any deviation in their behavior.
GO Alerts can help you improve your campaigns performance by singling out inefficient keywords that consume your budget and do not yield high enough conversion rate or keywords that downgrade your overall Quality Score, thus hurting your campaign performance.
GO Alerts can notify the campaign manager about any of these changes in your campaign performance:
1. Deviation in: Cost per Conversion, Clicks, Impressions, CTR (Click through Rate), CPC (Cost per Click) and average position.
2. Recommend pausing / deleting inefficient keywords with very low conversion rate and high cost.
3. Budget consumed earlier than expected for any given time frame: Daily, Weekly and monthly.
To see a demonstration please browse the following snapshots of the GO Alerts system.
- GO Alerts System View alerts on your Campaigns, AdGroups and Keywords.
- Extended Details
Open the extended details by clicking on the arrow and see a full review about the alert.
- Charts and Graphs
Click on the "Chart" image button to view the alert history in the chart.
- Log your actions
Click on the "Log" button to document the actions you took in order to resolve the alert.
- Aggregate, Sort and Filter
Drag any column to get the alerts grouped or click on it to sort alerts according to that column.